Becoming a New Patient of Norfolk Community Health Care Clinic & Madison Medical Clinic is very easy. The following is an overview to help you.
Simply call the health care clinic that is most convenient for you to use. The clinic staff will assist you in scheduling an appointment. Health clinic hours may vary by location, so please call the location nearest you for the days and hours. Contact information is listed on the Contact Us button.
PLEASE give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Same-Day Appointments (Walk-Ins)
Same-day appointments are accepted at both health care clinic locations, although your wait time may be longer, since patients with scheduled appointments will be seen first.
What To Bring With You
When visiting the health care clinics for the first time:
- Patient treatment fees are due at the time of services, $25.00 is due when checked in for the appointment. If you are unable to pay at the time of services, please contact our office, to make payment arrangement in advance.
- Please bring proper identification, which may include social security card, valid drivers license, birth certificate or another form of official identification.
- If available, please bring your Medicaid, Medicare or private insurance card.
- If uninsured, we offer a sliding fee discount, based on your family size and finances. You will also need to bring a pay stub, an unemployment check stub, a recent tax return, or a letter from your employer to prove your family income.
- If your child has an appointment, bring your child's immunization record.
Both health care clinics accept Medicaid, Medicare, most private insurance, most HMOs, senior and commercial plans, and self pay. We have outreach workers at our clinics that will assist patients with enrollment in these programs or in finding insurance you can afford.
For the uninsured, we offer a sliding fee discount, based on your family size and finances. You will also need to bring a pay stub, an unemployment check stub, a recent tax return, or a letter from your employer to prove your family income.
Language Interpretation Service
We provide language interpretation at no cost to our patients. At the time you make your appointment, let us know if you need an interpreter during your office visit.